Divorce mindfulness Co-Parenting Seminar is an option for those considering divorce or separation and/or for those already in the process. This seminar allows parents to learn about the long-term consequences for children who are exposed to high conflict.
The mindfulness divorce seminar provides an economical way to learn about the impact of trauma on children and expert strategies to promote resiliency in children and families after divorce. In addition, court-approved parenting class with certificate will be included.
Protect your child from continued trauma and attend the next mindfulness divorce seminar.
– Building resiliency for children after divorce: evidence-based strategies
– Co-Parenting: Effective Parenting Strategies
– What is Mediation?
– How to develop and organize parenting plan/time sharing?
– The Good Thing about Grief
– The Next Chapter: Introduction to the Journey of healing & building healthier
– Court-Approved Parenting Course with Certificate
Seminars are from 10a until 3p once a month for ONLY $97 per person ($125 to register
the day of the event). Lite snacks included. All seminar attendees are eligible to receive a
discount for future services provided by Chautè Thompson, LMHC.
To register, contact email@example.com or call 772.302.6191